pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> *NEED ANGLERS* for Sat. 11/5 overnight trip - Davey's Locker [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:41 pm
fakefisherman

Yo,

I just got shafted on my Friday overnight trip out of Davey's Locker. There were 11 reservations but only 6 of us showed up and paid. The captain wanted to go but the Landing decided to cancel the trip unless more people or more money showed up. No one showed up and none of the passengers could put in extra money so...that was it. Good news is that we got a refund plus a $40 voucher.

So the situation is that we need anglers for tomorrow night's trip (SATURDAY). There are 6 people committed, along with two other reservations. If we could get at least 6 more people for tomorrow, that would be cool. It's most likely going to be a pretty LIGHT LOAD. They're fishing Catalina with live squid.

Details:
WHEN: Saturday, 11/5 - leaving at 10:00pm, fishing through Sunday and returning Sunday evening.
WHERE: Seahawk LXV out of Davey's Locker, Newport Beach (949) 673-1434.
PRICE: $110

If you wanna go, please call Davey's Locker and make a reservation. They don't require deposits (which is why we got screwed tonight). Also, if you decide to go, please contact me (frogbomb2000@yahoo.com).

I drove 400 miles to fish this weekend and dammit, I'm gonna go fishing!

-Matty
Top of page
Send private message Send e-mail Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: