pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> legal advice [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:35 pm
dalfish

Hi guys,I know that most of the time we learn of others "bussines and individuals" mainly from word to mouth, and I was hoping I could take advantage of this method to know and gain some information and for that I need your help by refereeing me to one of your trusted lawyer friends, who deals with workers comp cases, I have been dealing with carpal tunnel syndrome for about 2 years, a disavility that benched me from work and many other things that I enjoy "you guess what is one of them". I had surgery performed in both of my wrists about a year ago, and only time can tell if I'll get better, but I'm happy to say that so far I have seen an improvement in my battered wrists.
My question as I mentioned above is, or if any of you can recommend a good lawyer, some one who can be on top of things and a friend as well, I will really appreciate any advice and help in this matter.
thanks.
Ps. I live in Cupertino, North CAl.
Dalfish.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:16 am
red fish

Dalfish,

I don't know of any good lawyers, (Okay, how about the People's Lawyer, Jim Rogers, Richmond, CA). I just know that I had painful carpal-tunnel in my left wrist a couple weeks after I had left the post-office and started my job at the county a few years ago. So, my injury actually occurred (the pain) after I had resigned and started a new job. I didn't get any compensation for my injury but what was most important to me was that it went away within another two weeks after the inflicting pain. That is what I was thankful for, never had a pain in it since (but I currently no longer work for the U.S,. Postal Service. It was the wrist where I used to rest all those heavy magazines you guys request Wink
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: