pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> For Sale St. Croix Avid Surf Rod [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:52 pm

Thought I would post this here as well as the main board.

Never Used. Casting Rod.

Reason for Sale: given as a gift, but I have poles that already fill the need. the price was also that i feel i had to tip toe around with it, but i am rather clumsy. but don't worry, it's been in the plastic casing it came in. i thought i was going to use it, but i continually went to my work horses. i asked for permission from the gift giver to put it up for sale. and she reluctantly said ok, followed by "why did you wait until now?" lol. actually, using the money to get another (but much cheaper) rod for a different purpose. if i sell it i sell it, if i don't i'll find a use for it. not an ebay guy. email me @ untuned_ukulele at yahoo dot com. i'll post flix of it tonight.

here's the product details.

ASRC100M2 10' 2 pieces Moderate-Fast Action
Rated 8-20# 3/4-4oz

Original Price $240
Asking $180 obo

Details: Built on St. Croix's high-modulus SCII graphite and SCIIW woven-graphite (in the butt section) blanks, this new line of surf rods will help you land big fish. Fuji's new Alconite® ring tips prevent tangles and keep line from catching on the frame base of the tip top. The specialized taper designs increase casting distance and performance. The custom cork tape rear grips and foregrips ensure a positive, comfortable grip even when wet. Lightweight aluminum-oxide guides reduce friction to increase casting distance.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: