pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> hodgman wader review (rated R) [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 8:54 pm
pinfish

check out this one i found on Amazon. (btw, is this good for n. cal beach fishing if i'm not going in the water too much?)

Customer Reviews
Search Customer Reviews

Average Customer Review:
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful:

The ladies love them!, January 31, 2005
Reviewer: Rich King's Breakfast Nook (East Gretna, NE) - See all my reviews

I'm an extremely attractive guy so dating is probably much easier for me than it is for you to begin with. But on top of wearing polo cologne, generra shirts and having dark hair and blue eyes I've got me a secret weapon. Shhh, come a little closer to the computer screen, closer now. If you really want to pick you up some fine ladies, go out to the dance club in some Hodgman Wadelit Taslan Guide Pant Stocking Foot Waders, or as I call them "Club pants". Nothing says smooth like a purple turtleneck and some hodgman wadelite taslan guide pant stocking foot waders. So I'm out the other night chillin at the club to some lil Jon and all of the sudden this gorgeous brunetter gives me the look. Yup, the "I'd love to have intercourse with you" look. She walks up to me and says, "You are the greatest looking man I've ever seen and are those hodgman wadelite taslan guide pant stocking foot waders you're wearing you sexy beast?". I replied,"Woman, of course they are hodgman wadelite taslan guide pant stocking foot waders, would you like to skip the dancing, you buying me alcohol and the small talk about how much money I make and just go back to your place and knock boots?" She of course said yes and we hopped on my honda spree and she got the night of her dreams by getting in my hodgman wadelite taslan guide pant stocking foot waders.
Top of page
Send private message Visit poster's website Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 11:22 pm
clayman

I need to get me a pair of those.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 2:04 pm
eelmaster

Oh man! That is what I call funny!
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post