pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> For I-pod users, will trade Altec Lansing Im3 speakers for.. [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 10:02 pm
mel

A digital camera. Last Friday our annual agency Christmas party took place and the highlight of the party is the door prizes. Lot's of electronic things, as well as trips and a big screen TV were given away. I just so happened to win some Altec Lansing Im3 external speakers for an I-pod. I don't have, nor do I want an I-pod, but I did want to win the digital camera they had really bad. But I didn't, and the person who won it didn't want to trade so I am still without a digital camera. So...if anyone has a new or used digital camera and are willing to trade for the speakers, let me know. You can check out the speakers on www.alteclansing.com. It's the Im3 model. Retails for 179.99 on the website. The camera doesn't have to be brand new but it has to at least be decent and not a dinosaur either. I live in Oakland and work in SF and can travel a little ways. IM me.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 8:23 pm
mel

PROBLEM SOLVED!

A co-worker of mine traded me a Canon PowerShot A70, 3.2 megapixies with a charger and rechargable batteries but no memory card. I can get a memory card anywhere I guess. Now all I have to do is learn to use it. I don't have the manual yet as it's at her mom's house in Fairfield and I'll get it next week. Now I probably won't catch anything worth photographing though, but at least I have a camera now!
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:03 pm
pescare

Mel, it's the age of the internet. Rather than waiting for the manual, use the link below to get it right away along with software and driver updates.

Powershot A70

My daughter has a current production Powershot and I've used others all the way back to the A20. Good stuff, you'll enjoy it.
Top of page
Send private message Send e-mail Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 11:18 pm
mel

pescare wrote:
Mel, it's the age of the internet. Rather than waiting for the manual, use the link below to get it right away along with software and driver updates.

Powershot A70

My daughter has a current production Powershot and I've used others all the way back to the A20. Good stuff, you'll enjoy it.

Thanks Ed! I'm just a fisherman masquerading as a computer nerd. ; )
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: