pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> Partyboat this Friday? [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:48 pm
FishingRonin

Friday looks like a good day to be out at the Farallones. I already have my reservation on the Goldeneye 2000. I spoke to Quan and he's down for going out to the islands. Lots of .... talkers here so this will be a good day to put your money where your mouth is. If you don't know how to fish and want to learn, you can come out too and stand next to me and I will show you how to be successful with my proven fishing system! All for 3 easy payments of $49.99 lol j/k. Come out guys and lets fish. Conditions on Friday will be EPIC fishing so you will be missing out if you don't come out.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:01 pm
pinoyfisherman

Just went out on the new huck Finn today and the conditions were great. Lots of big lings and rockfish too. Good luck out there!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:13 pm
Trumbo

Ha. If everyone puts down $1000 apiece for the jackpot I'll take the day off to go. Im bringing my own deckhand though haha.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:26 pm
Sofa King

FishingRonin wrote:
Friday looks like a good day to be out at the Farallones. I already have my reservation on the Goldeneye 2000. I spoke to Quan and he's down for going out to the islands. Lots of .... talkers here so this will be a good day to put your money where your mouth is. If you don't know how to fish and want to learn, you can come out too and stand next to me and I will show you how to be successful with my proven fishing system! All for 3 easy payments of $49.99 lol j/k. Come out guys and lets fish. Conditions on Friday will be EPIC fishing so you will be missing out if you don't come out.

I've been booked for a while now. see ya Friday. I'll show you how to Jackpot.

Early to bed, Early to rise, fish all day, make up lies
<*}}}}}}}}}><
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:49 pm
bigunindaboat

Sofa King wrote:
FishingRonin wrote:

On the GE2000?

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:48 am
Sofa King

bigunindaboat wrote:
Sofa King wrote:
FishingRonin wrote:

On the GE2000?

You got it. Are you going to join me?

<*}}}}}}}}}><
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:14 am
bigunindaboat

Sofa King wrote:
bigunindaboat wrote:
Sofa King wrote:
FishingRonin wrote:

On the GE2000?

You got it. Are you going to join me?

I messaged you, and I'll probably be out of another landing if I can make it down. I need fresh anchovies for the King Salmon fishing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:53 pm
Trumbo

You may want to try quality trayed bait.
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2016 9:31 am
bigunindaboat

Trumbo wrote:
You may want to try quality trayed bait.

That would be great, but you cannot find any of that where I live....3 year old freezer burnt bags of Sea Wave sure...but nothing quality.

I know some of the Captains and they said I could take some fresh dead chovies home.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:07 am
bigunindaboat

Sofa King wrote:
I'll show you how to Jackpot.

Damn he straight called it, Hans the ling killa

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:40 pm
FishingRonin

Sofa King sure showed me how to fish lol. He was killing it with the maks in the morning but overall, the fishing was pretty slow. He also gave me the rest of his bait and special XXL squid for my Sunday trip. I fished with him also a couple times last year and I can vouch he's a stand up guy. Will try again to see if we can get more guys from the board to come out and fish.
Top of page
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 12:55 pm
bigunindaboat

FishingRonin wrote:
Sofa King sure showed me how to fish lol. He was killing it with the maks in the morning but overall, the fishing was pretty slow. He also gave me the rest of his bait and special XXL squid for my Sunday trip. I fished with him also a couple times last year and I can vouch he's a stand up guy. Will try again to see if we can get more guys from the board to come out and fish.

yea Hans is a great guy. I'd go but I no longer will fish out of Berkeley sportfishing. Personal reasons I don't want to get into on this board.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:53 pm
FishingRonin

bigunindaboat wrote:
FishingRonin wrote:

yea Hans is a great guy. I'd go but I no longer will fish out of Berkeley sportfishing. Personal reasons I don't want to get into on this board.

Its all good. Will do a shout out next time I do an Emeryville trip.
Top of page
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:45 pm
Sofa King

FishingRonin wrote:
bigunindaboat wrote:
FishingRonin wrote:

Its all good. Will do a shout out next time I do an Emeryville trip.

Thanks for the props.
It was a great trip but rather slow.
I'm in if not busy. Emeryville is cool.

<*}}}}}}}}}><
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: