Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2
PFIC Message Boards >> Rod and Reel Advice/Seminars Reply to this topic
>> tensioning braid while loading the reel [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:12 pm
Salty Nick v2

Jun Dimagmaliw wrote:
RobF wrote:
Well I'm happy to say that I was able to cast almost as well as Jun with my newly tightened line. Now I see several different ways to get it tight.

Just a little practice and I know you'll be able to cast much further. Just don't take any equipment maintenance tips from Salty Nick and you are good to go.

Jun

"Several ways to get it tight?" What are you guys talking about, tackle tips or something else? j/k - Jun likes to give me a hard time, since he knows I am super particular about maintaining my equipment - Salty Nick and 'mint condition' are almost synonymous.

Salty.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:44 pm
RobF

Salty Nick v2 wrote:
Jun Dimagmaliw wrote:
RobF wrote:
Well I'm happy to say that I was able to cast almost as well as Jun with my newly tightened line. Now I see several different ways to get it tight.

Just a little practice and I know you'll be able to cast much further. Just don't take any equipment maintenance tips from Salty Nick and you are good to go.

Jun

"Several ways to get it tight?" What are you guys talking about, tackle tips or something else? j/k - Jun likes to give me a hard time, since he knows I am super particular about maintaining my equipment - Salty Nick and 'mint condition' are almost synonymous.

Salty.

You better watch it or I'll bring up your wife's desire for 12 inch (fish) comment again...
Top of page
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 12:28 pm
Salty Nick v2

RobF wrote:
Salty Nick v2 wrote:
Jun Dimagmaliw wrote:
RobF wrote:

Jun

Salty.

You better watch it or I'll bring up your wife's desire for 12 inch (fish) comment again...

Ok, ok... I'll back off (for now).

Salty.
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Rod and Reel Advice/Seminars Reply to this topic
Page 2 of 2  Page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: