pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
>> Please dont feed the trolls.................... [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:55 pm
illcatchanything2

Hi Guys,

Want to say thanks to most all of you for keeping this forum friendly and safe for families as well as sharing info & tips.

As most of you probably saw, there have been a couple hoax threads recently that were posted by immature and ignorant people. These people attempt to berate and belittle us, and they like to make fun of us, and yet they keep coming back to our forum. Maybe they have nothing better to do, cant go fishing, etc., or perhaps they are just that immature and insecure about themselves, like a schoolyard bully who runs away crying when 1 person stands up to them......

I have no idea why they do this, nor do I care why.

As we always do, we will delete them & block them as many times as we need to. This is our forum and no amount of childish name calling from people who have way too much time on their hands will change that......

The only request I have of our members is too not give these "people" what they want, and that is attention.

Should you see something that shouldn't be there like the hoax posts in question, please send me or Ken a PM, and please ignore the thread.

Thanks again, and tight lines to you all..

ICA2

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: