pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Pier and Surf Fishing Reply to this topic
>> Point Pinole Pier Report, 2/10/08 [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 7:35 pm
SurfFisher

Fished Point Pinole Pier today from 8am-3pm with live grass shrimp and live ghost shrimp. For the 3 of us (six rods in the water total) we hooked a small striper on grass shrimp and a nice starry flounder. We were targeting Sturgeon and missed two nice hits on the incoming tide. We only saw one other person catch a fish and it was just a king fish. A very slow day but we couldn't ask for better weather.

Note: After we left we realized that we only caught fish and got hits when we were drinking beer. Coincidence? I think not.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 8:34 pm
northern boy

Thanks for the report Surf Fisher.

This is the off topic board, for non-pier fishing, sports, politics and other general nonsense.

Post your report on the main board, located here.
http://www.pierfishing.com/msgboard/

I am sure many people will be interested, we don't get many reports fromt Pt Pinole.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2008 9:35 pm
red fish

SurfFisher wrote:
Fished Point Pinole Pier today from 8am-3pm with live grass shrimp and live ghost shrimp. For the 3 of us (six rods in the water total) we hooked a small striper on grass shrimp and a nice starry flounder. We were targeting Sturgeon and missed two nice hits on the incoming tide. We only saw one other person catch a fish and it was just a king fish. A very slow day but we couldn't ask for better weather.

Note: After we left we realized that we only caught fish and got hits when we were drinking beer. Coincidence? I think not.
Thanks, it was one of the places I considered going today, but ended up going nowhere, because of work I had to do on my house Smile
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier and Surf Fishing Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: