pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
>> PFIC Fishing Club #4 San Francisco Piers & Peninsula [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 pm
gomester1

oceanexprt wrote:
hi guys,
i'm new to fishing and to pfic. mind if i join you guys sometime to go fishing? piers, surf, or just about anywhere.
thank you.

Absolutely! I have been really busy lately (and the damn rain) and have not been out lately. Where abouts are you at anyways by the way?
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:42 am
oceanexprt

I'm in San Francisco. Thanks for the warm welcome and the offers.
Top of page
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:18 pm
CRASS

dont forget the future cold beers, and dependin on the spot, warm food! Very Happy makes it even better when baitfishin

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:36 pm
gomester1

CRASS wrote:
dont forget the future cold beers, and dependin on the spot, warm food! Very Happy makes it even better when baitfishin

Yeah, I say back to our old dig for the evenings. I will bring the bbq, stove and such and we can do the sausages again and have plenty of hot chocolate and hot coffee on tap if it gets too cold Smile
Anybody down for Friday night?
Or....plugging somewhere on Saturday morning possibly?
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:15 am
slowriprun

Have you guys gone out shark hunting this year?
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:55 pm
CRASS

i need to gear up and get out.. should be pickin up. time to hit the usual spots.

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:30 pm
gomester1

slowriprun wrote:
Have you guys gone out shark hunting this year?

I have been out shark hunting quite a bit; just no luck yet. Although with this warm spell, I am hoping they will open up now.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:10 pm
slowriprun

I've never sharked down your guy's way. Up this way, a lot depends on salinity, my 2 cents. This year's crazy rain has delayed the 'good' fishing at my spots. I'm thinking the bigger boys and girls are just around the corner, and it looks like some quality shark candy has arrived. Midis. So, it might just go off really soon.

gomes, I think we talked about shark fishing? I think I mentioned the 'light line, shallow water' fishing that I like to do. If you guys are down, let's do a couple of all nighters this summer: Light line, shallow water leos and I'm hoping you can show me how to get into some 7s and soups down your way.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:08 am
CRASS

slowrip, you might even get some honey if i can reacquaint The Gomester with some spots of yore.

And Gomes, are you the one that tagged Gomer/gomeser or somethin like that in one of the bunkers at Milagra? Razz
prolly back in like 89? near the Slayer logo?

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 am
slowriprun

Man, I've been waiting all winter to hook up with you guys for some sharks. Honey?

Hushed whispers on the street claim that there's a spot or two down your way that have the potential to kick-out some big toothy fish. I'm down for an all nighter or two hunting 'em. Favors are always repaid in full fun.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:47 pm
gomester1

CRASS wrote:
slowrip, you might even get some honey if i can reacquaint The Gomester with some spots of yore.

And Gomes, are you the one that tagged Gomer/gomeser or somethin like that in one of the bunkers at Milagra? Razz
prolly back in like 89? near the Slayer logo?

Nah, was not me.
But hey, I am not gonna be able to do Friday night but what about Saturday afternoon/evening?
You down?
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:49 pm
gomester1

slowriprun wrote:
Man, I've been waiting all winter to hook up with you guys for some sharks. Honey?

Hushed whispers on the street claim that there's a spot or two down your way that have the potential to kick-out some big toothy fish. I'm down for an all nighter or two hunting 'em. Favors are always repaid in full fun.

I wish I knew some juice spots. I am just getting back into the shark fishing and unfortunately this year has not been too good for me yet (yes, I am sure because of all the freshwater in the bay and lack of warm water). Hopefully that will change soon though. You are always welcome to come down any time. If you do not have the appropriate gear, I have extra stuff, plenty of sinkers as well as leaders (all homemade) Smile. But they still do the job.
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:53 pm
CRASS

yeah, ima need to get some eggs from ya after i buy some pyramids for sharkin..

sat will prolly work for me... whatcha feelin to get into?

and slowrip, im sure we can get sharky soon enough.. i need some teeth in my life right now... once i get my new reel im doin big things as much as i can.. like 16/0 hook superline big. Wink

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:41 pm
gomester1

CRASS wrote:
yeah, ima need to get some eggs from ya after i buy some pyramids for sharkin..

sat will prolly work for me... whatcha feelin to get into?

and slowrip, im sure we can get sharky soon enough.. i need some teeth in my life right now... once i get my new reel im doin big things as much as i can.. like 16/0 hook superline big. Wink

I am cool with anything; you decide. I need to come and pick you up, right? If that is the case, then anywhere between San Francisco, South Bay, Pacifica, and Pescadero. Let me know what sounds good to you. It could even be a multi-pier day. Do you have your license or are we confined to Pier life?

What size pyramids are you looking for? If you get me the mold, I will make you more than the cost of the mold Smile.

16/0 hooks! WTF. I definitely want to get into some of that action with ya.

Don't forget, we still need to get into that spot I was telling you about for the LMB.

Let me know what you want to hit up on Saturday. I have poker on Friday night so I was thinking some sharking in the evening somewhere but getting into something else during the light hours; maybe starting around 3 or 4.

Let me know.
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm
CRASS

not sure on the sinkers.. prolly 4s mostly for sharks.
yeah i got my liscense, but am still carless.. ill check on the tides & weather and all that and see whats gonna look like a good option for saturday.. im sure we can find somethin.. from piers to shore to even catfishin in Merced! lol

كافر
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
Page 5 of 7  Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to: