pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
>> PFIC Fishing Club #3 Monterey CG Pier & Peninsula [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 3:02 pm
surfsamurai

I'll be there next Wednesday... will do some rockfishing during the day before I'd meet up with ya guys at 5pm at the beach... After that, dpshim promised to buy me a PHAT BURGER AND SWEET POTATO FRIES, woopeee.... so I'd be a happy man that day! Looking forward to see ya guys soon...

I wonder if that KJ guy from Fresno, will show up? Razz

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 2:59 pm
muttfishr

la mosca, I've got a vacation comming up 2nd week in may, its alittle early to set plans, but Im wantin to drag the trailer over there for a couple few days, 1) to attend a meetin and 2) maybe jump on a salmon boat outta Randy's, maybe, and 3) just get some fishin in! I'llget wit-cha as it gets clouser, Thanks Bro...mutt.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:10 pm
Sin_Coast

muttfishr wrote:
l maybe jump on a salmon boat outta Randy's

Rockfish season opens May 1 too! So they m/b doing combo trips by then, depending on how the salmon bite is going.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 4:02 pm
dpshim

Ya totally read my mind Pat, RF/salmon combo would be nice! Smile

Marty, it would be great to see ya come up then. I hope that the weather's nice so that we can also do some rock excursion as well!
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:47 am
muttfishr

Im wanting to, I'll have to do something, only thing about a combo trip is the barbless circle hook deal, once you put a salmon on the boat, the only gear your allowed to have on the boat is (PC) salmon gear! Kinda makes it hard to fish rock fish, but the laws is the laws! Its still early, maybe we could get some guys togeather for a boat ride on 5/14/11, that is, if the salmon are around, Im sure we'll be able to figur somtin out by then...mutt.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:18 am
dpshim

Oh man, weekend of May 14 is no good for me and Pat. We'll be up way NORTH for an event with a bunch of others kayak anglers and families. But the weekend before or after is good with me lol!! Very Happy
Top of page
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:43 pm
muttfishr

Such is life, Good luck Bro, Im sure you'll have a blast! post a report after...mutt.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:26 pm
surfsamurai

muttfishr wrote:
Such is life, Good luck Bro, Im sure you'll have a blast! post a report after...mutt.

mutt, you and I can skiff out to limit RF/lincods FIRST then troll for salmon and halibuts for the rest of day... How does that sound? Razz

Once Salmons gets in full swing out of 200 ft below the surface, I might jump on Manny's boat with mel... hehe...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:15 pm
muttfishr

Aw-so samurai-san you have my complete and undivided attention, that is if you think you can actually hang with me for that long on a smallish water craft type dingy thing, maybe we can get a few of the other monterey boys to snag a skiff to, we can have our own floatilla of semi-sucidal fish killers on the prowl, kind of a undeclared "between the boys" tournament and BBQ afterwards??? If so, I may have a BIG suprize for all of us, So, what-cha say? Anybody elce interested?...mutt.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:03 am
MBay

i'll start attending after this week. are the spots gonna be posted on here?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:49 am
Sin_Coast

Ya, where do you guys want to fish tomorrow? I'm thinking either Casa Verde or Tioga. Marina is a central location w/good perching & easy access but it's always rougher than those other 2 options which are closer to Monterey.
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:32 pm
paddio

Sin_Coast wrote:
Ya, where do you guys want to fish tomorrow? I'm thinking either Casa Verde or Tioga. Marina is a central location w/good perching & easy access but it's always rougher than those other 2 options which are closer to Monterey.
You pick. The way the wind picked up this afternoon, I would say heading south to Tioga or Surf Way is the way to go. We need to at least be able to wet our lines, even if less successful.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:56 pm
Sin_Coast

This week's meeting is tomorrow @ 530 at Tioga St in Sand City. Park at the bottom then walk to the right/north through the quarry and down to the beach. Low tide is 315 and high is 930pm. BYOB
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:25 am
la mosca

Sin_Coast wrote:
This week's meeting is tomorrow @ 530 at Tioga St in Sand City. Park at the bottom then walk to the right/north through the quarry and down to the beach. Low tide is 315 and high is 930pm. BYOB

I came down with a bad cold, won't be able to make this meeting. Have fun and I look forward to the report.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:31 am
dpshim

Brothers, I won't be able to make it to this one as well. I got back from LA late last night with lotsa of inventory. Right now, I've got my employees checking/stocking inventory while I'm adjusting my retail prices accordingly.

Wish I could be out there enjoying this beautiful day with y'all!! Sad
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
Page 4 of 12  Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Jump to: