pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> Just a heads up for the Miss Farallones [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2005 8:01 pm
phishinpat

Cpt. Ted is going out tomorrow 08-06-05.
First target will be stripers then on to rockfish.
This is a 3hour live bait trip for 20 dollars.

925-689-0900
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 4:45 pm
red fish

phishinpat wrote:

925-689-0900
How dis Teddy do? I didn't get da message til late and Rich and I were already out late night fishing Friday night. You need to put a message on da regular board and say, "Meet me in the Off-Topic chat room, LOL."
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:02 am
phishinpat

red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:

925-689-0900
How dis Teddy do? I didn't get da message til late and Rich and I were already out late night fishing Friday night. You need to put a message on da regular board and say, "Meet me in the Off-Topic chat room, LOL."

hahah, good one red,
we didn't do too bad, I got a nice ling on a swimbait. Quite a few stripers were caught on the last drift. while I was busy untangling a bird.
CPt. Ted is heading out again this weekend both days for stripers...hit him up...
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 1:10 pm
bungle

Any idea how much longer the Capt. is doing these trips? I've heard through August, does that sound right?
Top of page
Send private message Send e-mail Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 5:54 pm
phishinpat

bungle wrote:
Any idea how much longer the Capt. is doing these trips? I've heard through August, does that sound right?

I am not sure. I think he goes out until rockfish is closed.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:04 pm
red fish

phishinpat wrote:
red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:

925-689-0900
How did Teddy do? I didn't get the message until late and Rich and I were already out late-night fishing Friday night. You need to put a message on the regular board and say, "Meet me in the Off-Topic chat room, LOL."

hahah, good one red,
we didn't do too bad, I got a nice ling on a swimbait. Quite a few stripers were caught on the last drift. while I was busy untangling a bird.
CPt. Ted is heading out again this weekend both days for stripers...hit him up...
I might have to do that if I can't get that big shark by the weekend. Must use the intel agent Phong gave me previously. I think my friend Gerald would like Capt. Teddy's boat also if he can get up early enough to go.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:18 pm
phishinpat

You missed out Red. Some AZ boys caught the biggiest ling i've ever seen. They couldn't take it on the plane with them so they gave it to me.

fatty ling man like 30 pounds or so...
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:28 pm
red fish

phishinpat wrote:
You missed out Red. Some AZ boys caught the biggiest ling i've ever seen. They couldn't take it on the plane with them so they gave it to me.

Teddy should be going out this Saturday the 20th right as I am celebrating a B-Day on the 22nd. I might even put money in the pot and jinx my big catch of the day Smile
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 6:57 pm
phishinpat

red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:

Teddy should be going out this Saturday the 20th right as I am celebrating a B-Day on the 22nd. I might even put money in the pot and jinx my big catch of the day Smile

Well, tell him what's cracking then and happy early birthday, I just celebrated mine yesterday. If he doesn't go out, we can always skiff it.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 7:30 pm
red fish

phishinpat wrote:
red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:

Teddy should be going out this Saturday the 20th right as I am celebrating a B-Day on the 22nd? I might even put money in the pot and jinx my big catch of the day Smile

Well, tell him what's cracking then and happy early birthday, I just celebrated mine yesterday. If he doesn't go out, we can always skiff it.
Happy belated brah as I knew your B-Day was around the same time as mine. We should make a "Party" Boat out of it. Wink
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2005 8:55 pm
phishinpat

red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:
red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:

Teddy should be going out this Saturday the 20th right as I am celebrating a B-Day on the 22nd? I might even put money in the pot and jinx my big catch of the day Smile

Happy belated brah as I knew your B-Day was around the same time as mine. We should make a "Party" Boat out of it. Wink

Thanks Red, wish I could do the party boat thing. I'll let ya know when Tony is launching again, he hasn't in a while.
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:02 am
red fish

phishinpat wrote:
red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:
red fish wrote:
phishinpat wrote:

Thanks Red, wish I could do the party boat thing. I'll let ya know when Tony is launching again, he hasn't in a while.
Right on, I know you're probably going to spend time with the family. What I like about Capt. Teddy is that you can go on his 1/2 day charter and be back by noon and have the rest of the day to do something else.
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: