pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Fishery Conservation, Management and Politics Reply to this topic
>> Dec. 9 MLPA DFG Commissioners Meeting [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:54 am
kelpangler

Guys, this is probably the last meeting down here. The BRTF will present their recommendations to the DFG Commissioners. For those of you who live in the South Coast area (especially if you live in the LA/OC area) please, please, please find some time to make it. I can probably count the number of PFIC members who showed up to at least one meeting in the last 8 months on one hand. For better or worse, we've all been the beneficiaries of the hard work put in by a few. Please show up!

December 9, 2009
Joint meeting with California Fish and Game Commission
Deliver south coast marine protected area recommendations
10:00 a.m.
Radisson Hotel at Los Angeles Airport
6225 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045
Meeting Agenda (Fish and Game Commission Web Site)

DFG Website wrote:
PUBLIC SPEAKER CARDS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 9:00 am AND MUST BE TURNED IN TO COMMISSION STAFF BY 10:10 am FOR CONSIDERATION. PUBLIC TESTIMONY WILL BE HEARD FROM APPROXIMATELY 10:15 am TO 12:30 pm TODAY. THE TIME ALLOTED PER INDIVIDUAL WILL BE DETERMINED BASED ON THE NUMBER OF SPEAKER CARDS RECEIVED, AND WILL BE ANNOUNCED AT THE START OF THE MEETING.
Top of page
Send private message Send e-mail Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Fishery Conservation, Management and Politics Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: