Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> Time for a PFIC miss farallones trip? [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:17 pm
mel

Hey Pat,
Can you do me a favor if you're going to Fishery Supply? I'm almost out of my lucky 7oz pyramid weights that I can only find there. Can you pick me some up and just pass them off to whoever? Ok, so I gave up my secret but so what. What are friends for. If you can't do it, it's cool. I'll figure something out.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:42 pm
phishinpat

mel wrote:
Hey Pat,
Can you do me a favor if you're going to Fishery Supply? I'm almost out of my lucky 7oz pyramid weights that I can only find there. Can you pick me some up and just pass them off to whoever? Ok, so I gave up my secret but so what. What are friends for. If you can't do it, it's cool. I'll figure something out.

No prob, Mel, how many would you like? Whom should I hand them over to?
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:00 pm
notsosmart

Hi Pat,
How we hook up on Saturday morning for carpool? Shoot me an email when you have time.

kcmailbk@yahoo.com

Thanks!
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:23 pm
mel

Probably about 5 to 10 of them. Don't want to make you lug too many of the things around. Don't know who you can give them to off hand. I'll have to get back to you, or you can meet me on the beach Wednesday AM. Although I can't gaurantee fish, the conditions will bne perfect that day. (the 20th)
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:47 pm
phishinpat

mel wrote:
Probably about 5 to 10 of them. Don't want to make you lug too many of the things around. Don't know who you can give them to off hand. I'll have to get back to you, or you can meet me on the beach Wednesday AM. Although I can't gaurantee fish, the conditions will bne perfect that day. (the 20th)

Let's just hook up after the boat ride.
We usually go to the Irish pub up the street for breakfast afterwards.

I don't think I'll be able to fish during the weekdays.
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:57 pm
mel

phishinpat wrote:
mel wrote:

I don't think I can make it to the pub afterwards either. It's allright Pat. I'll just try to get to SJ myself. That's the only thing I miss about working there.
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:59 pm
phishinpat

mel wrote:
phishinpat wrote:
mel wrote:

I don't think I can make it to the pub afterwards either. It's allright Pat. I'll just try to get to SJ myself. That's the only thing I miss about working there.

Let me know if things change, as I still have to stop at fishery supply tomorrow.
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:32 pm
gyozadude

Talked to someone answering the phone for Miss Farallones Charters and mentioned Pat's name and said to add one more to the group so it's James + 2.

There's open air lots that should have parking slots at 5am in the morning near Jefferson + Taylor along Fisherman's Wharf. He said to not park in the Pier 39 parking. It's 1/2 mile away. This is Pier 41 - 45 area as you head towards the maritime museum.

He also reminded the party to show up at 5 - 5:15am. That pretty much means I'm gonna need to record the season openers for Stargate SG-1 and Atlantis plus Battlestar Galactica. Smile

See y'all there Saturday.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:30 pm
thecrw

Kaw! Kaw!

So they finally did it! An off topic board. Man, I've been away too long!

Cool, I can share some of my yakkin adventures w/ you guys.

K, as for Boat Biz...

I've been on Cpt Ted's sight seeing adventure, more times than a care to count. Sure it's cheap and fun, but gettin skunked time and time again, well it begins to wear...

Now just cuz all Usual Suspects are going as well as some new ones, I gotta go BUT, we should vote to hit Rockfish FIRST. Catch some FISH and then maybe go after stripers.

See stripers move around, and tho i like Cpt Ted, if it ain't a Rockfish, well, let's say I've learned where the "Miss" part of the Miss Farrallones comes from.

But if I get skunked again, at least it'll be w/ a bunch of my compadres!

For you newbies, when the bite is ON, bring swimbaits, scampis or grubs, w/ lead heads ranging from 3oz to 5oz, then you don't have to mess w/ rebaiting all the time. If you have your own sack, bring it.

Also, we usually head over to Fiddler's Green for breakfast afterwards, so bring $ for breakfast and don't forget a tip for Scotty - he takes alot of abuse from the lot of us, especially his ol man.

~Elric
aka The Crw
aka Hobi Wan Kenobi
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:11 pm
red fish

What is the final verdict on this one Phishinpat? Any dates?
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 10:23 pm
mel

C'mon Red, it's on for Saturday AM. Get with the program. I can't make it but I'm sure I'll see you on the 23rd. Don't worry about bringing the noise. Just bring your wallet.
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 11:32 pm
phishinpat

Good one El....

See you guys on Saturday.
Sup with a jackpot fellas?
Top of page
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 8:22 pm
notsosmart

Too bad I just got notified to work overtime tomorrow, can't join you guys. Good luck to you all.
Top of page
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:01 pm
bungle

phishinpat wrote:
Sup with a jackpot fellas?

How much of a buy-in you talkin' bout?

Sorry you got OT notsosmart.
Top of page
Send private message Send e-mail Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 9:33 pm
phishinpat