pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> Albacore out of san diego on the 11th [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 8:18 pm
fish taco

i went on a one day boat out of Mission Bay (Aztec) and caught 2 nice 20 pound range albacore.16 pounds of meat all together in my freezer. it was going about 2 fish per person, we hit it decently
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2005 9:24 pm
phishinpat

fish taco wrote:
i went on a one day boat out of Mission Bay (Aztec) and caught 2 nice 20 pound range albacore.16 pounds of meat all together in my freezer. it was going about 2 fish per person, we hit it decently

I'll be down there in August from 21-23, any suggestions on a one day boat ride?
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 7:25 am
fish taco

as on the boat? theres plenty good boats. just find one that fits you most. look them all up on the internet. seaforth landing, pointlomasportfishing, H&M Landing, Fishermans landing. try to wear some good rubber boots, and be ready to stand by the bait tank to hookup all the time
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 6:58 pm
phishinpat

fish taco wrote:
as on the boat? theres plenty good boats. just find one that fits you most. look them all up on the internet. seaforth landing, pointlomasportfishing, H&M Landing, Fishermans landing. try to wear some good rubber boots, and be ready to stand by the bait tank to hookup all the time

Cool thanks for the tips.
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: