pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Pier and Surf Fishing Reply to this topic
>> Wylie's Bait and Tackle [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:10 pm
whiskerfish

A while back Ken posted about a must stop/visit when visiting Malibu. About a month ago I was lucky enough to be in the area and made a stop. What was suppose to be a quick 10 minute stop for bait turned out to be almost 1-1/2 hour. Not that the place is huge and has tons of tackle to go thru....it's Ginny. Talking about a rich source of history to be with. Fast forward to this weekend. I made another stop and guess what......spent another hour for more wisdom. Gina has all the local tackle in stock and ohhhhh the bait selection. You won't be disappointed.

So here is a big thank you to Ken for the recommendation. A must visit if you are in the area.

By the way Ken....Ginny said Hi.

Clark
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:13 am
Ken Jones

My short stays always turn into long stays.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:20 pm
Troutdog

I haven't lived down south since 95, but when I lived in the SF and Simi Valleys, Wyllie's was always my go to choice for tackle and tips to fish the foam in northern LA and southern Ventura counties.. And yes, it was never a quick visit due to her knowledge and willingness to share it. Glad to hear she is still at it. Had heard some rumors years ago it was going to be closed down.
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier and Surf Fishing Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: