pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
>> Need a charter! [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:51 pm
hugs86

Kind of last minute, but was wondering if anyone knows a good charter in the SF bay? Looking to catch leopard sharks and sturgeon hopefully. I heard of flash sport fishing. Thanks.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:40 pm
mackster2

hugs86 wrote:
Kind of last minute, but was wondering if anyone knows a good charter in the SF bay? Looking to catch leopard sharks and sturgeon hopefully. I heard of flash sport fishing. Thanks.

Why spend money on charter for just leo shark when you can catch them in one of SF bay area's pier for free - ex. Oyster Point in SSF, Pier 7 in SF.

I think it's too early for Sturgeon fishing at this time....but once it becomes hot again (around winter time) consider my highly recommend 6-pack charter boat named Barbarian 2 out of Berkeley Marina - contact Capt. John Badger (510) 750-4237 or (510) 236-1013 for a spot or 2. He works hard for all his passenger.

-mack

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2017 6:52 pm
red fish

hugs86 wrote:

Captain Steve Talmedge of "Flash Fishing" is a great guy. I have fished with him a few times as he took people out that helped with the pier contingency of the "Diamond Classic." Knowledgeable, personable. Felt very welcomed on his vessel and he is an excellent captain/host and avid fisherman and hunter. I like his style. Clean six-pack boat with good electronics.

Sometimes, you can get a good perspective and perception of a captain by talking to them on the phone as far as personality. Then, you can get an idea of catch ratios by daily/weekly/monthly reports.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:14 am
IgorK

https://www.facebook.com/Righthooksportfishing/

Cpt Jay is a great guy and always good results,

the chancethat you find someone to chase sturgeon is almost 0, sharks are yes
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Off-Topic Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: