pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
>> PFIC Fishing Club #1 Berkeley Pier & East Bay [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:09 pm
MsCMSchultz

Location: BUIDB: "Thats a great shot of a pier from the beach."

3david56 wrote:
I was way to tired yesterday and feel asleep on the couch.

And the real Couch Grouch and I wandered up and down a-looking for you..............................

Artist, GretchDragon
TY, Gretch!
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 6:08 pm
3david56

Okay so I'm for sure coming out tomarrow night. I was way to tired yesterday and feel asleep on the couch.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:53 am
3david56

Damn now I feel bad that's a long pier to wander. I really wish I didn't fall asleep. I finally got a bait caster two weeks ago, and havent quite perfected it. I was gonna see if sofa king could give me some pointer with my new lightsaber lol.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:20 am
Sofa King

MsCMSchultz wrote:
3david56 wrote:
I was way to tired yesterday and feel asleep on the couch.

And the real Couch Grouch and I wandered up and down a-looking for you..............................

Hey...
That wasn't me you were wandering with.
I was with Ling King all day goofing off inland.

Early to bed, Early to rise, fish all day, make up lies
<*}}}}}}}}}><
Top of page
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:26 pm
3david56

Hitting up Berkeley Pier tomarrow who is down????
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 6:47 am
3david56

Off to Dumbarton Pier if anyone wants to join we usually set up at the end as long as no one is already down there
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:53 pm
stripesidechaser

Anyone out there from the far east (bay)? Wink I fish mostly from Oakley to Berkeley and am always looking for others who like to fish and have a good time in the process.
Let me know if you fish this area and maybe we can kick it sometime. (if you don't mind hanging with an old fart!)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:43 am
radlations

any updates from the alameda rock wall?
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2014 8:32 am
bigrich

Come one come all... bigrich fishing adventures! I fish the eastbay for gill sharks... if you wanna fish, come on out! All I can I say is bring squid, my special fishing candy, and a touch of salmon belly to boot!
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:21 am
bigrich

Hi Guys, your ole buddy bigrich back again with more eastbay fishing news! Come one, come all with me, bigrich for fishing trips of the bay and beyond, as I will put you on fish like these beauties here.
Any fish. If you like shark, rays, whatever, give bigrich a call and we'll go fishing.

I used fresh mackerel caught in the bay for these leppies. So don't wait, don't hesitate, call bigrich and I'll take you fishing...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:34 am
katmaj

is there ever any action at emeryville marina/pier? i only recently started fishing there, no action for me, still going to try! nice looking pier, and generally not crowded

i have been using berkeley gulp saltwater sandworms.
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:59 pm
red fish

katmaj wrote:
is there ever any action at emeryville marina/pier? i only recently started fishing there, no action for me, still going to try! nice looking pier, and generally not crowded

i have been using berkeley gulp saltwater sandworms.
There is some action there: there are jack smelt on an incoming tide. At or near the end, there are batrays. If you are extremely fortunate there could be a striper or halibut in that order. To the left of the front of the pier, where there are rocks: perch, leopard shark, striper and longshot, sturgeon. It can be slow...but peaceful! -Red
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:09 pm
bigrich

Giant Batray on fresh-dead mackerel. Trying for 7-gill at the Port of Richmond and got this big girl. Come join the fun... Give me a call!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 9:13 am
bigrich

bigrich wrote:
Giant Batray on fresh-dead mackerel. Trying for 7-gill at the Port of Richmond and got this big girl. Come join the fun... Give me a call!

Hello everyone,

I have received word from the family that there will be a fishing memorial for our friend Richard "Big Rich" McIntosh.

The memorial will be on 8/18/2017, and will be held in the Berkeley Marina at the picnic table in the parking lot of H/S. Lordships restaurant.

08/18/17 at 700 PM.

Bring your pole and cast a line....

A few things about this spot.

1) ***MOST IMPORTANT***
If you do want to fish this spot, a LICENSE IS REQUIRED & only 1 pole at a time can be in the water.

2) This spot tends to need heavy gear as it is primarily a Shark/Ray spot (although looking at my notes over the years I find that I have in fact caught 2 Halibut there (1 short, 1 barely legal, & a dozen or so keeper sized striped bass)

3) I will be conducting the service and saying a few things and will invite comment from anyone who knew Rich. Then we can fish.

4) ALL ARE INVITED

Shoot me a PM or hit me up on Facebook if you have any questions.

God Bless

Brian
ICA2

PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
Page 7 of 7  Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Jump to: