|Just a little word on these parasites, I've always heard that saltwater parasites are imcompatible with our systems, thus they cannot live inside us, freshwater parasites on the otherhand are perfectly happy inside our bodys and can cause some horrible consiquenses, heart, liver, eye, & brain decease ect. So go ahead and eat yer fill of that saltwater (raw fish), parasites are the least of your worrys, start thinking heavy metal poisoning (mercury) or how 'bout all that lead SS and DSSH lose when they bang the rocks with their "howitzer" casts? I know, I know, lead does not permeate the environment,,,Maybe one of our up and comming student doctors could give us a definative answer on these parasites...mutt.
Tight lines to all, and to all a good FIGHT!!!