pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

PFIC Message Boards >> Pier and Surf Fishing Reply to this topic
>> Bolinas 5/17 [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 9:28 pm
CRASS

Decided for a FTW trip in hopes of runnin into some of the others from the Militia and made a Bolinas run. finally got up there around.. eh, 5/5:30 and after some searching ran into a spot to sit and an incoming tide. slammed em left & right pretty consistantly for a while.. bout 10 sharks and a couple rays snagged up one after another within an hour & a half, two hours. great kickoff to the lep season for me. just used squid, 5 or 6 disc weight was primo for the incoming.. lost my 8 due to a faulty slider. Razz

كافر
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 3:45 pm
capt.raysharking

thanks for the report and pics.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2008 10:05 pm
jormungaund

sweet deal crass, me and some friends might be headin over there on saturday. There anything other than sharks and rays in the area? kinda wanted to do some striper of halibut fishing while I was out.
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 12:36 pm
CRASS

hey jormungaund, i see youve wandered over here from BD!

As far as stripers and halis go.. im sure you could snag some halis by the inlet on the right tide, and eh.. not too sure about stripers. havent heard anyone mention em but ya never know.. i was gonna try some of my striper gear but was too busy gettin slammed by sharks!

you may run into some other guys from the Militia on sat, they've been keepin an eye on the tides..

كافر
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier and Surf Fishing Reply to this topic
Page 1 of 1  
Jump to: