pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
>> PFIC Fishing Club #4 San Francisco Piers & Peninsula [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:04 pm
gomester1

CRASS wrote:
agreed on the wind AND the rigs. Hi-Lo's still get attacked by crabs for me, and they just tangle more for sharks. if you wanna target two different depths, youre better off with a sliding sinker on one rod and a trolley on another.

Haha, trolley rig.......you really are from Pacifica. That used to be called the Pacifica Pier rig for the longest time but I use it everywhere; works great when there are Salmon or Stripers nearby.
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 2:11 pm
gomester1

Crass,
Send me your phone number so I can call you to arrange pickup on Friday.

Everybody else, If you have not gotten an evite or email from me that means you have not sent me an email yet. If you are planning on coming out Friday night, it would be very helpful if I had your emails so we can coordinate.
If not, then just show up. We will be there.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:51 am
efooo

Hey guys!
Sorry I wasn't able to make it, I was out of town at a conference. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun even though the bite wasn't there.
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 1:55 pm
CRASS

We'll get em next time. No worries ya missed it, therell be another time soon!

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:31 pm
igorkl

Hi ALL,

I just checked weather for Friday and it does not look promissing. Should we move our meeting to weekend of next week?

Thanks
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:57 pm
CRASS

i think im gonna be busy this weekend either way. Confused

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:12 am
gomester1

Hi guys,
I am going to be at the West End of the San Mateo Bridge Saturday around 8am. We are going to be fishing from the shoreline rocks. You will need a license if you do not already have one to fish the shoreline as the San Mateo Pier is not open to fishing any more.
I will send an evite out to all. If you have not sent me your email address, please do so in order to get the evite invitation.
Thanks.
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 12:36 am
gomester1

igorkl wrote:
Hi ALL,

I just checked weather for Friday and it does not look promissing. Should we move our meeting to weekend of next week?

Thanks

I will probably be fishing every weekend from now until I move Smile. So, whenever you want to get together, I will be there.............as well as everywhere else Smile
Top of page
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:25 am
EGnetcaster

Hey guys, as I come from half moon bay/ el Granada it seems like this is the closest club to me! If anyone ever wants to fish the areas around the harbor or the beaches south or north of Hmb I'm game! Have a small pickup truck with room for three of us and all the supplies we could possibly need. Would love to meet up with you guys in sf or surrounding areas too!( but it's a little farther for me)
Top of page
Send private message Send e-mail Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:00 pm
kchoo

EGnetcaster, I"d be interested; the HMB/Pacifica area is the closest stretch of ocean coastline for me. Been fairly busy, so not sure when I can meet up, but if there will be a meeting, I'll try!
Top of page
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:34 pm
flipback1976

Gomester and I are going to hit up Sierra Point tonight if anyone wants to meet up with us and toss a line.Im gonna sneak out of work early so I should get there around 4:30 or so and he said he will get there about 5:30-6.I will probably stay until at least 10 unless the bite is good.
Later
Flip

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:54 pm
gomester1

I will be at Sierra Point Pier again this Friday from around 4pm until about midnight (unless the bite is still going strong after midnight).
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:01 am
FastLikANasCaR

I hope its not crowded! Don't worry I'm sures there will be plenty of room. Most guys who notice these kind of thing don't bait fish. Don't forgot to bring extra ghost shrimp. Or "should I say" smelt? Wink
Top of page
Send private message Visit poster's website Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:25 am
CRASS

i like the sounds of that!! Very Happy

you gonna come out, FLNC?

كافر
Top of page
PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:29 pm
gomester1

hmmmmmm, weather report shows winds from 35-45 mph with gusts from 65-80 mph!!!!

That does not sound very fun to me; kinda like pissing in the wind. If things do not change, I think I may have to figure something else out that may need to involve the indoors.
Top of page
PFIC Message Boards >> Pier Fishing in California Fishing Clubs Reply to this topic
Page 3 of 7  Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Jump to: