pierfishing.com :: FAQ :: search :: memberlist :: album
  Sign-up as new user :: log in

Sign-up as new user | I forgot my password

Page Previous  1, 2
PFIC Message Boards >> Seafood Recipes Reply to this topic
>> Heartburn recipes? [topic: previous/next]
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 11:46 am
moonshine

Used to love that county fair food. Even tried a bite of fried Snickers a few years back. Not bad tasting, but I should have cut out the middle man and rammed it directly into my heart.

That's the problem with most of this stuff- aside from the Insanity Sauce and the Kool-Aid pickle, it usually tastes pretty good going down, especially if you're really hungry.

The Loco Moco is a perfect example. There's a Hawaiian food place down here called the Loft that makes one with a pile of rice, 2 hambuger patties, 2 eggs and a blanket of brown gravy. And don't get me started on spam musubi.

Anybody here ever have a Hangtown Fry? Eggs and oysters are an unbelievably tasty combination. Heartburn? What heartburn?
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 12:54 pm
dompfa ben

Fantastic combos, fellas.

My brother Dan, who is currently training to be a chef, has always managed to come up with some funny hypothetical combos that would destroy anything that didn't have the intestinal fortitude of a turkey vulture.

I think my all time favorite was his Chorizo 'n' Egg burrito, washed down with an ice-cold glass of Hawaiian Punch...and followed up with Marlboro Red.

"Yeah, could I get a little side of Zantac, please?"
Top of page
Send private message Make a quoted reply on this post
PFIC Message Boards >> Seafood Recipes Reply to this topic
Page 2 of 2  Page Previous  1, 2
Jump to: